Should debtors find any inaccuracies in the data produced by PT CRIF Lembaga Informasi Keuangan, debtors may raise complaints regarding the inaccuracies on behalf of their respective selves.
To follow up on Debtor’s complaints, PT CRIF Lembaga Informasi Keuangan shall perform the following steps:
- Investigation on complaints based on documents and/or data available.
- Coordinate with the parties sharing the relevant data should there be any indications of data inaccuracies.
- Correction on inaccurate data or processed data.
In the case of data inaccuracies caused by data processing errors made by PT CRIF Lembaga Informasi Keuangan, the period of complaint resolution shall be determined no later than 20 (twenty) working days from the date of receipt of the complaint. If the settlement of complaints within that period is estimated to be unable to be implemented, PT CRIF Lembaga Informasi Keuangan has the right to request an extension of the period of settlement of complaints to the Debtor or Customer.
In the event of inaccuracies by data inaccuracies originating from Financial Institutions Data Source, the period given to financial institutions to make data corrections is subject to the provisions issued by each authority authorized to regulate the Financial Institution.
For complaints and problem solving, debtors can come directly to office of PT CRIF Lembaga Informasi Keuangan at:
Menara Dea, 2nd Tower II, 8th Floor 8, suite 803, Jl. Mega Kuningan Barat Blok E4.3 No 1-2, East Kuningan, Setiabudi, Jakarta 12950
By being required to prepare and fill out the following documents:
- Individual Debtor: Original ID Card (KTP) or Original Passport for Foreign Nationals
- Debtors of Business Entities: Tax Filling Number (NPWP) and legal documents of Business Entities
- Complete complaint form