- Head of Legal and Compliance coordinates the creation, review and implementation of policies and procedures that regulate the company, apply, and interpret Legal and Compliance requirements for various departments, implements and administrates an effective Corporate Compliance Management Program. This role will interact with external auditors such as OJK, on matters related to audits of the organization’s internal controls and assess potential client’s activity. Also communicate risk policies and processes for an organization. They provide hands-on development of risk models involving market, credit, and operational risk, assure controls are operating effectively, and provide research and analytical support.
- Oversee Legal department (Providing legal advice to the management team), HR department and handle Compliance function.
- Oversee and execute compliance initiatives: company policy, employment contract, vendor and clients are in line with the law.
- Establish and maintain Relationship with Financial Services Authority (OJK).
- Conducting policy and compliance audits, which will include liaising with internal and external auditors (e.g., OJK).
- Support risk assessment initiatives.
- Coordinate with multiple departments to fulfil information requests from regulators.
- Drive key projects related to new licensing or compliance
- Draft and review various legal documents, and/or negotiate on contracts with external partners/vendor.
- Keep up with the relevant legal developments and pro-actively make suggestion/recommendations and follow-up on its implementation
- Participate actively in related associations supporting the organisation’s business (AFPI).
- Maintaining records of agreements clients.
- Building risk awareness amongst staff by providing support and training within the company
- 5 to 10 years of relevant working experience.
- Proven work experiences as a Head of Legal, Compliance is a must.
- Understanding of Labour Regulation.
- Experiences in Financial Services Industry is a plus.
- bachelor’s degree in legal, Management, IT, Business, or any other relevant field.
- Knowing business mind set a solution-oriented approach.
- In-depth knowledge of compliance and risk management.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritise work.
- English Proficiency is a must
- Strong analytical and organization skills.
email to: email@example.com
Please mention on Subject E-mail : Source Vacancy – Position Applied
Example : Website – Head of Legal and Compliance