Sales Manager (Revenue Management)
Ensure all accounts are running well and approach clients to get a lot of inquiries.
- Main responsibilities:
• Responsible for all new member onboarding processes from account creation until technical
implementation process completed.
• Responsible to manage all signed up member enquiry activities to ensure monthly volume
commitment is made by the member.
• Maintain communication with all of the onboarded member to understand their operational to
ensure smooth data pulling processes.
• Maintain communication with all of the onboarded member to ensure all technical problems can
be channelled to Sales Manager Account Management in order to orchestrate communication with
CLIK internal operation team.
• Conduct once a week internal Cadence call with Operation team to provide member enquiry status
• Support Sales team with technical operation knowledge.
• Available to help Operation team when needed to improve our customer service to all members.
• Conduct sales meeting with prospective clients and with current clients to increase company
• Support front liner sales during scope and strategy definition for each account making sure that the
service offered and scope of collaboration maximizes short term kpi and long term objective of the
company including data growth and service innovation.
• Ensure that sales department policies and procedures are implemented and optimized.
• Collaborate with credit bureau operation providing feedback from Market and clients on clik value
proposition identifying areas of improvement and innovation for our product.
• Multi-cultural sensitivity and interpersonal relationship management, including the ability to work
independently and effectively within International teams
• 3 – 5 years’ experience in the Banking/Financial Services sector ideally with previous exposure to
• Strong sales experience and proven negotiation skills
• Strong communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills are needed to influence direction and
change attitudes and decisions of senior figures within new and existing client organizations.
• Strong self-management skills including demonstrable drive and energy.
• Ability to travel frequently
• Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
• The highest degree of professionalism
• Exceptional verbal and written skills
• Time management skills along with a problem-solving attitude
• Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
• Must be fluent in English.
email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention on Subject E-mail : Source Vacancy – Position Applied
Example : Website – Sales Manager (Revenue Management)