Product Support and System Engineer Profile
- The candidate will join IT team that has the responsibility to manage business critical services. Candidate will be able to understand business requirements, monitor health status of the service and perform day by day activities.
- Responsible for managing and monitoring all systems and infrastructure
- Responsible for installation, configuration of the entire system and applications
- Ensuring the SLA is well maintained
- Ensure backup and redundancy are maintained
- As a 1st level IT support both in IT offices and infrastructure
- Liaise with IT vendors to support the needs of information services and IT CLIK technology
- Ensure all IT devices and peripherals are running well in the office and datacentre location
- Weekly meetings with the datacentre vendor to ensure that the entire system is running well
- Microsoft Windows Server (2012, 2016).
- Working experience on Windows based environments.
- Windows 2016 installation and
- Active Directory and DNS management.
- IIS configuration and troubleshooting.
- Hyper-V management and troubleshooting.
- Remote Desktop technology knowledge.
- Knowledge and management skills of Linux OS
- Task Scheduler
- Certificate Management
- Redhat Enterprise Linux Server (7.x, 8.x).
- Basic knowledge firewalling and networking
- Experience in High Availability and Mission
- Critical Architectures.
- Familiar with backup software policy and
- Disaster recovery procedures.
- Confidence with the security issues and
- Performance analysis in an enterprise
- Distributed environment.
- Host Bus Adapter Management
- ISCSI management and configuration
- Deep multipath management
- Oracle ASM volume manager
- Adequate exposure to writing and executing SQL queries
- Technical Knowledge
- Expected to understand Data analyzing. Proficient with excel and well versed with excel formulae’s
- Candidate should be keen to understand the business impact of the work at hand and should be able to address the business problem by leveraging his technical skill sets
- Tracking issue tickets/ Creating MIS reports for management review/ client discussion / analysis on a monthly basis or on ad-hoc basis.
- Good SQL knowledge
- Knowledge on XML, web-based application
- Moderate understanding of infra issues
Processes’ ownership related to:
- Application management
- Service monitoring
- Service documentation,
- Support escalation
- SLA monitoring
- Communicate in English is a must.
- Good communication skills / client management skills
- Technical knowledge
- Should have a minimum graduate degree / addition course certification
- Having 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Current position is for full time job
email to: email@example.com
Please mention on Subject E-mail : Source Vacancy – Position Applied
Example : Website – Product Support and System Engineer Profile