Office Manager & Executive Assistant to CEO
We are looking for a person responsible for overseeing the day-to-day administrative of a business as Personal assistant for CEO and Maintain Office Activities.
- Reporting to CEO.
- Coordinating and performing administrative duties.
- Managing CEO Agenda and providing support for meeting and travel scheduling etc
- Oversee receptionist and reception area.
- To responsible for monitoring the office worker’s operations
- To responsible for the management of company asset
- Manage all company’s facilities.
- Ensure company business activities well supported by adequate planning and facility.
- Responsibility for Procurement and Purchasing request other Department (such: IT Equipment, Office Stationery, Kitchen necessities)
- Responsibility to Coordination to Building Management in maintenance building (such: Lamp, AC, etc).
- Responsible for planning and implementing office renovations and repairs.
- Responsible for assisting HR in organizing office events.
- Responsible for the cleanliness of the office environment.
- Managing seasons greeting campaign
- Corporate gifts
- Other duties as a job requested.
- Minimum University Degree, Excellent Communication Skills and 5 years of working experience in Secretary, Personal Assistant and GA or relevant position.
- Formal qualification in office administration, secretarial work, or related training.
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Ability to observe business etiquette and maintain a professional appearance.
- Experience working with word processing, spreadsheets, and emails, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook Express.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent written and vocal communication both Bahasa and English.
Email to: HRDept-Group@cbclik.com
Please mention on Subject E-mail : Source Vacancy – Position Applied
Example : Website – Office Manager & Executive Assistant to CEO