Junior Data Quality
The Junior Data Quality responsible to participates in works with all types of data and translate the data to be processed and made into reports to assist the company data management and processing. Also participate to software releases, monitoring and supports implementation planning and other operational preparations. Assures the effectiveness, accuracy, and deployment of those systems. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Main responsibilities:
• Manage and process various of confidential data according to guidelines.
• Generate periodic and ad-hoc reports.
• Performing analysis to assess quality and meaning of data.
• Participate in conducts studies pertaining to development/enhancement of new information systems to meet current and projected business needs. Works with Software Developers to support design and development, as required.
• Support the testing team and business users in validating that the programs meet the requirements. Participates in integration and test procedures. Compares test results against requirements to validate that coding is accurate.
• Support Sales team with technical operation knowledge.
• Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Information System, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management, or Statistics.
• Minimum 1-year experience in IT or Financial company.
• Have understanding of data administration and management functions (prepare, integration and analysis/reporting).
• Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Access). Basic knowledge on any data integration software (ex: Talend, Pentaho, Airflow etc) and programing skills.
• An analytical mindset with problem-solving and attention to detail.
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
• Proficiency communicate in English is a must.
email to: email@example.com
Please mention on Subject E-mail : Source Vacancy – Position Applied
Example : Website – Junior Data Quality