IT Service Manager
IT service managers facilitate improved IT services for business through the development and implementation of necessary action plans. They will be responsible for determining Service Level Agreement (SLA) in all relevant business functions. The IT Service Manager will also ensure that all service and support functions remain responsive to customer needs.
- Manage IT company infrastructure
- Manage IT services team
- Manage IT policy and procedure
- Lead team on regular basis to discuss about project issue and status
- Oversee infrastructure upgrade, modifications and deployments
- Perform incident analysis and suggest action items
- Promote and champion the benefits of Incident, Problem, Change, Request and other IT service management processes.
- Contribute to design and solution development activities
- Maintain all documentations for deployment, maintenance, upgrade, and problem resolution
- Ensure team follows best practices and maintain service level agreements
- Ensure the IT security and integrity
- Set and enforce procedures for computer systems operations and data processing
- Oversee the hiring and training of IT service technicians and operators
- Direct the operations of IT service representatives to ensure effective performance of job duties
- Conduct inspections to ensure IT equipment and workstations are operational
- Conduct forecasts in order to identify possible future IT challenges and take necessary steps in minimizing risks
- Communicate with clients to identify their requirements and facilitate the process for meeting their needs
- Responsible for leading a team of professionals in the areas of service transformation, Service Management, metrics and reporting
- Proffer recommendations to management on appropriate actions plans for improved services
A bachelor’s degree in IT, preferably with a major in information technology, computer science, or management information systems. A bachelor’s degree in business administration could also offer a competitive edge.
- Proven working experience as an IT Service Manager or relevant experience, minimum 3-4 years experiences.
- Fluently in English is a must.
- Have licensing or certifications by the position such as ITIL v4.
- Good organizational skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good prioritization skills, yet flexible enough to adapt plans.
- Strong leadership and decision-making skills.
- Understanding of complex information and requirements.
- Ability to explain complex information and technologies in simple terms.
- Superior team leadership and delegation skills.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure.
- Ability to delegate activities.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Superior non-verbal, oral and written communication skills..
- Professional development.
- Join Immediately
email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention on Subject E-mail : Source Vacancy – Position Applied
Example : Website – IT Service Manager