Oracle Database Administrator
Specifically, the Database Administrator will be in charge of installing and maintaining Oracle Real Application Cluster database architecture and services by identifying system requirements, installing upgrades; monitoring and analysis database performance, troubleshooting system configuration in accordance with the productions’ needs and corporate guidelines established. Furthermore, the Database Administrator must be able to deploy and maintains the Database infrastructures according to both security’s rules and strategic choices, and respecting corporate policies and processes as well.
• 4-6 years of professional experience configuring and administering Oracle database.
It requested to provide the following technical expertise and skills:
- Solid knowledge/hands on experience developing/installing/maintaining Oracle database
(Application change request, Index Maintenance, Statistics Maintenance, etc.)
- Take charge of production system issues and change requests
- Understanding Database Design and architecture on Oracle Real Application Cluster
- Backing up and Restoring databases (Model, Backup Types, Planning recovery strategy, etc.
Solid expertise on Oracle RMAN.
- Ensure recoverability and adequate database disaster recovery – Recovery Point Objectives
(RPO) and Recovery Time Objectives (RTO) with Oracle Data Guard
- Basic competencies on administering Linux Red Hat
- Implementing and maintaining Security on Oracle Database with experience on Transparent
Data Encryption and Oracle Vault
- Solid expertise on PL/SQL and bash scripting.
The following are not mandatory but will be considered preferential title:
- Good experience in Mission Critical solutions and environments;
- Proactive attitude and good problem-solving skills
- Teamworking and ability to interact with foreign colleagues and vendors at different levels
- Flexibility and Stress resiliency
- Fluent knowledge of English language and ability to write technical documentation in English
will complete the profile;
email to: email@example.com
Please mention on Subject E-mail : Source Vacancy – Position Applied
Example : Website – Oracle Database Administrator