The position will operate in the Credit Bureau Service Team in direct collaboration with the Sales and Marketing Teams. The candidate will be involved in the presales and delivery of risk management services for banks, financial institutions, and large enterprises in areas such as credit processes, analytics, and reporting. The Business Consultant will be involved in examining complex data and turning it into information and insights to support the Credit Bureau Operations Team’s business development activities as well as presales activities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To address the client’s business needs, interpret data and identify trends.
- Support in the presales meeting.
- Functional support in the implementation and delivery of CLIK products and services.
- Within market analyses and research, data analysis and visualization are used.
- Document preparation and presentation.
- Analysis of credit processes.
- + 5 years of experience in similar job functions
- Degree in Economics, Math, Statistics or Management Engineering,
- Demonstrate proven proficiency in English.
- Sales and negotiation skills
- Analytic skills and problem solving is a plus.
- Self-organization of all activities and priorities management
- Focused on the goal (the customer needs).
- Knowledge of SAS or other equivalent statistical software is considered a plus
Email to: HRDept-Group@cbclik.com
Please mention on Subject E-mail : Source Vacancy – Position Applied
Example : Website – Business Consultant