Senior Business Analyst
The candidate will be involved in supporting marketing and data analysis related activities. The Business
Analyst will be involved in activities such as:
- Provide pre-sales support to sales team for the following:
– Provide technical knowledge such as CB Score, CB matching and other CB value added products
– Assist in pre-sales activity such Client Portfolio Analysis and Retro Analysis
– Another analytic related project.
- Managed market/industry research and maintain internal data dashboard.
- Perform data analysis and visualization to provide insightful data to support the management and other related function or clients.
- Document preparation and presentation.
- Project cycle management and responsibility for requirement, delivery, costs, and quality of releases.
- Manage coordination of project team composed of consultants/sales, operation, developers, and specialist.
- 5 years of experience in similar job functions, preferable from financial industry.
- Degree in Economics, Math, Statistics or Management Engineering
- Demonstrate proven proficiency in English
- Presentation and negotiation skills
- Analytic skills (development) and problem solving is a plus
- Self-organization of all activities and priorities management
- Focused on the ultimate goal (the customer needs)
- Knowledge of SAS or equivalent statistical software is considered a plus.
email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention on Subject E-mail : Source Vacancy – Position Applied
Example : Website – Senior Business Analyst