Senior Account Manager
CLIK is an innovative company specializing in credit bureau, predictive analytics and decision systems; our clients are mainly finance companies, insurance companies, utilities and enterprises. In order to develop our company we are looking for:
Senior Account Manager
- Managing a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success. Developing positive relationships and handling customers’ needs.
Generating new sales using existing and potential customer networks.
- Ensure the meeting of the assigned turnover and profitability goals for the market of reference. Help the Sales & Marketing director in the definition of marketing and sales strategies with reference to the market of competence and guaranteeing their full implementation at a later stage.
- Managing a portfolio of accounts.
- Dealing with all aspects of a campaign.
- Using an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business.
- Acquisition of new customers in key industries (Banking, Multi-Finance, Micro-Finance,
- General Insurance, Life Insurance and Telco) Build and maintain good customer relationships.
- Drafting of commercial proposals that respond to the maximum extent to the client’s needs taking responsibility for the production of proposals.
- Ensure the meeting of sales objectives – which were predetermined at the beginning of the year – by means of direct selling as well as of cooperation with Sales Consultants on prospects.
- Propose to Sales Director marketing actions and/or commercial strategies aimed at results’ improvement and at business competitiveness.
- Monitor and Ensure complete customer satisfaction (in case of complaints, request for assistance, interpretation of the service, etc.) thanks to an immediate and effective intervention of the «Back Office» office.
- Creates accurate and punctual reports on sales activities, delivers presentations to customers, shares information and ideas internally.
- 5 to 10 years of relevant working experience.
- Proven work experience as a Senior Account Manager.
- Experiences in Multinational IT Company is a must.
- University degree, in economics, business, engineering, Management, statistics or any other relevant field.
- Excellent sales aptitude;
- In-depth knowledge of target industry and risk management.
- Strategic management of client relationship;
- Focus on results;
- Hands on experience with CRM software and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Familiarity with sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication skills with a customer service attitude
- English Proficiency is a must
- Strong analytical and organization skills
- BSc degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field.
email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention on Subject E-mail : Source Vacancy – Position Applied
Example : Website – Senior Account Manager