Leveraging on CRIF Credit Bureau platform, Competence center and Global IT, will be responsible of assigned projects, from business requirements definition to go live, coordinating the internal project team and interacting with Client’s resources, with continuous relationship with team. He/she will have the goal to manage projects in Solutions area with specific focus on Credit Bureau initiatives.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in presales activities, performing product/service demonstration, discussing client’s needs,
- Recommending best practices in line with CRIF experiences
- Assist the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure that all the assigned projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Coordinate and manage resources of a cross functional team composed by professionals distributed on different countries and from the Information Solutions Credit Bureau Services BU, IT Department and including experts of related countries
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Establish and maintain relationships with Italy based unit and possible third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation within CRIF Standards
- Increasing knowledge of the information managed within the Credit Bureau area, with particular reference to regulatory requirements and business needs.
- Monitor regularly all the main processes, reporting the work’s progress and the obtained results
- University degree in Engineering, Computer science, Economy; Master in Project Management is plus
- 5+ years’ experience in the role of business analysis, business process management, project management
- Solid Knowledge of banking processes, with particular focus on consumer and/or SME credit
- Competences related to Credit Bureau solutions and related Value Added Services
- Proven experience on related projects
- Knowledge of MSOffice (project, excel, powerpoint)
- Following technical skills are considered a nice to have: SQL and relational databases, as well as being independent in performing data analysis; XML and XSD.
- Flexibility and ability in working on multiple projects at once, being able to revise, if necessary, fixed priorities, work under time pressure when needed;
- Capability to gain respect, build trust and develop good relationships with clients at operational management level;
- Entrepreneurial approach, results orientation. Very strong problem solving skills
- Fluent knowledge of English language
- Experience in major credit management solutions (Loan origination Systems, Loan Management, Collection management systems, decision engines,..) is a relevant plus.
Email to: email@example.com
Please mention on Subject E-mail : Source Vacancy – Position Applied
Example : Website – Credit Bureau Service Manager