The Data Quality Specialist responsible for the quality of the data processing and updates on the system on a daily basis. Conduct analysis and measures the quality of the data and develop action plans to ensure the reliability, completeness and consistency of the data. Data Quality Specialists support other teams in product development, driving governance policies across all business functions and support compliance with required data standards.
- Extensively working with data, querying database, performing data quality and integrity checks, applying and validating business rules, developing dashboards and deploying solutions.
- Leverage data quality best practices to design and maintain policies, methodologies, guidelines around data quality, data profiling, data cleansing, including KPI/metrics definitions.
- Analyzes user needs, documents requirements and revises existing system logics as necessary.
- Works with Development team to support design and development, as required.
- Conducts studies pertaining to development of new information systems to meet current and projected business needs.
- Supports the testing team and business users in validating that the programs meet the requirements. Participates in unit, integration, and test procedures. Compares test results against requirements to validate that coding is accurate.
- A bachelor’s degree in IT, Math, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management, or Statistics.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with data assessment, data analysis/reporting, and ETL.
- Strong ability to communicate with internal and external party.
- Experience in identifying and resolving data quality issue.
- Interest and passion for working in a complex data domain and dynamic business environment, solving challenging problems, and supporting transformation.
- Experiences to investigate any data issue and provide solution.
- Proficiency communicates in English.
Email to: HRDept-Group@cbclik.com
Please mention on Subject E-mail : Source Vacancy – Position Applied
Example : Website – Senior Data Quality